About the author:
Hong Curley is one of the most successful Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and a Natural Medicine Healer. She founded a multi-discipline healing centre with 50 practitioners working for her over a 15 year period. Hong had personally conducted more than 38,000 face to face consultations in her private practise and have achieved unparalleled clinical success. She is now a best- selling author of self-empowerment books, an international business success coach, the founding member of Aspire Humanitarian Foundation, and the columnist for Living Now Magazine. Hong built a multi-million dollar investment empire from her private practise and retired at the age of 45. Hong is also a speaker at the National and International Natural Medicine and Chinese Medicine Conference.
More about Hong Curley:
- Author of “Freedom to Love” “When Love is Ripe, the Baby Arrives” “Detox Your Mind, Transform Your Life” “Healing through Forgiveness, Love & Grace” “14 Steps to Healthy Ageing” “Chinese Medicine Home Cure.”
- Founder and Clinical director of one of the most reputable holistic health centre in Australia—Brisbane Livewell Clinic from 1995 to 2009.
- Columnist for a national health magazine “Nature & Health” for 10 years.
- Master practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine/Acupuncturist.
- Guest speaker for International Congress of Natural Medicine.
- Guest speaker for National Herbalist Association Congress.
- NLP practitioner.
- Reiki Practitioner.
- International Prosperity/Wealth Coach.
- International Business Success Coach.
- Health and Relationship Coach for millionaires.
- Founder and owner of www.mypowertoheal.com
- Founder of Aspired Humanitarian Foundation, www.aspire-nfp-foundation.org
- Director of Inspire Nutritech Enterprise.