by John Kremer on Sunday, October 20th, 2013
One of the most powerful self-help books every written, Freedom to Love: Radical Healing from Disease to Health, Anger to Peace, Fear to Love takes off from where other bestselling books have ended.
As Hong notes: “You know you are nothing but a divine being! You know it in your soul, in your bones, in your DNA that you are nothing but the light of love, the light of compassion, the light of mercy and the light of grace. You were born with this divine programming imbedded in you.”
“I have read hundreds of self-help books over the years. I have admired the work of Wayne Dyer, Louise Hay, and Deepak Chopra, but Freedom to Love is now my Bible of inner transformation.” – Michelle Andrews, bookseller, Inner Journeys
Here are just a few reasons your customers will want to read Freedom to Love:
- Freedom to Love is a radical guide to healing disease and ending suffering.
- This book helps readers shift from a negative mindset to a positive creative mindset to change their lives quickly.
- Via real-life cases written in a conversational style, Hong takes the reader through an intimate inner journey of self-discovery.
- Freedom to Love is like having a private consultation without paying the author $300 per hour.
- Freedom to Love shows readers how to recover from chronic illness, bitter divorces, addiction, obesity, anger, infertility, tumors, stress, fear, and depression.
Freedom to Love: Radical Healing from Disease to Health, Anger to Peace, Fear to Love by Hong Curley
390 pages, 5 1/2 x 8 1/2
ISBN: 978-1-62951-114-6 (hardcover, $49.95)
ISBN: 978-1-62951-492-5 (softcover, $39.95)
Publication date: 2013
Publisher: Xlibris Corporation
Book website: http://www.hongcurley.com
Hong Curley has conducted over 38,000 private consultations in which thousands of lives have been radically transformed. Her secret of radical healing lies in her ability to instill spiritual wisdom to treat the psychological cause of illness while also treating the symptoms with nutritional science, herbs, and acupuncture.
Hong is blessed with two amazing teachers, her children Long and Grace. Along with her twin flame, husband Mike Curley, a leading nutritional scientist in Australia, they have birthed the Aspire Humanitarian Foundation, a project inspiring young adults to overcome fears and limitations to become conscious leaders of their community.
“Hong was born during the turbulent time of the Chinese Cultural Revolution. She struggled through violent abuse and incredible hardship. Yet, despite this, Hong has found true love, brought up beautiful children, and retired young, healthy and wealthy.” — Dr. Raymond Lee
John Kremer, President
P O Box 2887
Taos, NM, 87571